Saturday, September 25, 2010

Working as a Cheerleader

If I worked at a football stadium, my job would be to cheer on the football players while doing cheers. That means my job title would be a cheerleader. I would be the best one there and I would not even had to worry about paying for a ticket to get in because I basically was apart of the team. I would only have to worry bringig a couple of dollars to buy some snacks if I got hungry.

My job as a cheerleader would be, just as I said before, cheering on the football players and doing cheers. I would also do routines that my fellow cheerleaders and I made up. I would be have to always have a smile on my face and wear a cheerleading outfit. I also would have to be loud when I say my cheers. Other than that, I would have to make sure my body stays fit because cheerleading is a sport, even though many do not think it is. I would hae to watch my diet when I eat, so I would not be able to each large portions of junk food.

I would love my job. I would not trade for the world and I would put 100 percent of my ablity in my job. I would strive to be the best cheerleader there, so that when they ask me what I do, I would proudly say "I am a cheerleader!"

No comments:

Post a Comment