Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Bedroom Walls


If I was a wonderful painter and my parents let me paint anything on my bedroom walls, I would be ecstatic. I have always wanted to be able to decorate and paint my bedroom to look just like it was right out of a Sears or Ikea catalog. I would happily paint it all on my own with no help at all.

Since this would be my bedroom walls and my little sister's, I would have to divide it up with her. I would get the wall next to my bed and the wall with my window in it. The other two walls would be hers, so either I could paint her sides or not. If she would ask me though, I would paint her side a bright rainbow with a cloud at the end of it.

On my side of the wall, I would paint a waterfall with trees surrounding it and it would sort of connect with the rainbow. The waterfall would look so realistic that when you look at it, you would feel like you are by an actual waterfall and you will be able to hear it. I would include a lot of blue and green and white colors for this. there would be birds flying around the waterfall. The rainbow would be more of a fog around the waterfall. It would look something like this, but with a rainbow attached with it.


That would take up three of the wall space, so that means there would be one wall free. On this wall I would paint a self portrait of myself watching the waterfall in some adventurous clothes. Above that, I would paint my first name elaborately.

No comments:

Post a Comment