Monday, September 13, 2010

Deepest Fear

If I had to describe my deepest fear, it would sort of be difficult to explain because I have so many fear.  This meaning I would have to look deep inside myself to find it. I fear being wrong, being completely alone after a long time, being on high roller coasters(or ride), failure, and not knowing what to expect. Since it is necessary for me to chose one, I would have to say it is not knowing what to expect, since this seems the greatest one.

I have a fear of not knowing what to expect because I always seem to get really scared when I'm thrust into a situation I know nothing about. This is why I really can't try new things without first hesitating. I always wonder what will happen and I will always assume the worst would happen. For example, my first day at my Police Explorer Academy I was scared out of my wits because I didn't know what to expect. Luckily for me, the next week I was prepared, knowing what to expect, but I was still scared because the D.I.'s were frightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment