Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In this dream...

   In this dream I had last night, I was with my friend helping her with her driving lessons. She was supposed to be in the car driving to some unknown place, but we ended up going off track and ended up in this abandoned parking lot. There were others who had followed us in a pickup truck and a van and I assumed they were friends of my friend. We got out of the car and were in front of this building across the street from the abandoned parking lot. This lady began to harass us, but we ignored her. It was then that we realized that there was a blind person with us.
   We made our way inside of the building and we found these bungee jumps that we were supposed to use to take us up to another level of a building. I unfortunately had to help the blind man get situated into one of the bungee jumps and it was a little difficult because he was a little uncooperative. After I finally got the blind man situated, we bungee jumped to the next level.
   We found ourselves in a very grassy area with trees and we all concluded it was some sort of park. Somehow I knew that we were supposed to find an object or device that would take us to the next level. We searched and after some time my friend found a tree with millions of yellow fireflies all around it. We approached the tree and I noticed that there was more people that joined our little group.I do not know how anyone figured it out, but someone grabbed at the fireflies and began to pull and run around the tree. The fireflies seemed to fly faster and faster and one by one everyone jumped in. I tried, but was the first one to bounce out of it. I tried again and was successful, because I was pulled into the fireflies who seemed to act as a portal.
   The portal took us to the outside of this old theater. Being the only brave one, I made my way inside and found the back part of a recording studio. inside stood the lady who harassed us and she took of running the moment I caught her eye. I took this opportunity to sneak in the others to the front door. When we went through the doors we found ourselves back in the abandoned parking lot. It was then that I realized that we went through all of this because of a driving lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment