Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This journal is...

  This journal is my cat Mandy. You might think "Why is this girl writing about a stupid cat?" Well to tell you the truth, my cat is not stupid. I am writing about him because I want to tell you about how I got my cat and why for a fact he has a girl name.
   One day my older sister was at her high school, when she saw a small, grey, tabby cat stuck in the fence of her school. She had the heart (she always likes picking up stray animals) to pick up the kitten and take it home with her. When she got home she placed him in our back patio and my siblings and I were very secretive with him because we did not want our parents to know because my dad does not like us bringing home pets. That plan failed because when it started to get dark the kitten was meowing up a storm. it was then that he was found out and we were forced to release him.
    The thing is that we did not release him because we in fact took him inside our room and hid him for a couple of days. Soon it became too risky, so we placed him on the front porch. We feed him every day and he stayed like a good kitten. We began thinking of a name for him and we at first named him Mattie, but no one really liked it so my older sister who found him named him Mandy. I thought it was too feminine so I called him Mandible, so that Mandy can be his nickname.
   Now, he is still is apart of my family and doing great. He even got plump at one time so we let him wander outside the back porch where he resided. He then became very gaunt from cat fights and lack of eating, but he now knows the consequences, so he lies low. He even answers to his name, which I think is so wonderful. I hope he finds another cat though because I really want kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment