Sunday, September 26, 2010

Game Show?

If I could be on any game show I wanted it would be difficult because I do not really watch game shows that much and I do not know many out there. The ones that I do know do not really seem appealing to be on because for one, if I were actually on one of those things, I would probably not win. I am very unlucky at winning things like prizes, but if it were something they gave me to study to answer, I would definatly win because I have a good memory for information you give me with time to study. But, if you just drop me in a game show, I know for sure that I would be shy and not answer any questions, so I would immediatly be disqualified. I would be mad though because I like winning and I am sort of a sor loser even though I do not show it. I would think over and over in my head what I could have done and how they could have given me a warning. I would stress ove what I could have done and wish I could turn back time just to see how it would have went if I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment