Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Brother and Sisters

   I have three sisters and one brother, so that in total makes five children. Two of my sisters are older than me and my brother and other sister are younger. My oldest sister is 19 years old, my second oldest sister is 17 going on 18, my younger brother is 13 and my youngest sister is 12.
   All of my siblings are loud. We yell at each other almost every single day or we just yell for fun. The 19 year old is obviously the first born in my family. She is very blunt with people and she can be goofy at times. She takes college classes and has a boyfriend. She is forever taking my clothes to wear them and my jewelry and she is very bossy and at times mean. She is also more outgoing out of my sisters and I.
   The 17 year old is quite odd. She is very quiet, but she is very cruel. She likes to hit me, pretending that she knows karate, and she gives everyone the evil eye if you bother her. Other times though, she is goofy and then in one second she is annoyed with me, so I have a feeling she is bipolar.
   My brother is quite weird too. He says that he never gets embarrassed, so he would go out and dance in front of a crowd of people. He does not like doing his homework, so he is hounded by my parents every single day to get it done. He is taller than everyone in my house except my dad. He is a sly fox because he could make a deal with you in a minute and swindle you out of the deal. He is forever being Tom with my little sister, while she is Jerry because they always play nice one second and then they are fighting with each other.He is also more outgoing than my sisters and me.
   If my brother and other sisters are weird, then my youngest sister is beyond weird. She is so bad and belligerent. She would look like a little sweet, innocent, thick girl, but when she is around her family she is a little devil. Every single day we have to hear and see her throw a tantrum over something as little as not getting my mom's attention when she was discussing something important with my other sister. She is so loud that I bet that everyone on my block can hear her. When she throws her tantrums, she always aims for me first to hit, then she throws stuff around and cries. The thing is that we do not know why she acts like that and only that way when she is near her immediate family. Other than that she gets mad easily, she is supposedly quiet at school and pleasant to her friends.
    Oh, I forgot to mention that we all love our cat. We would make a cat voice when we talk about him and sometimes we are unaware of it. The one who made us talk like that was my youngest sister and she is worse than everyone else. We do it moderently, but she is just obessed with cats. She even wants about six of them when she gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment