Friday, September 10, 2010

If you could cook any meal...

If I could cook any meal for my family, it would be difficult because I for one cannot cook and it would be difficult for me to cook something. Even though I cannot cook, I can make a limited amount of food and they are things like sandwiches and boxed food like hamburger helper. Since I do not really know what I should, I have decided to make some breakfast pizzas with a fruit smoothie.



The breakfast pizzas ingredients include: English muffins, Prego sauce, shredded cheese (any kind, but I usually use cheddar), and lunch meat or bologna. I would also use a long pan, an oven, a knife, and a spoon. They are very easy to make a kid can do it and they look like little pizzas.


1. First, I would set the oven to broil, high. Then I would grab seven muffins and cut the in half and set them in the pan.
2. Next, I would grab a spoon and dish out the Prego sauce onto the muffin halves until the muffin’s top is completely filled with sauce.
3. Then, I would grab some shredded cheese and sprinkle just enough to cover the sauce.
4. Then, I would cut up some lunch meat into four pieces and place the slices on top of the cheese.
5. Next, I place the pan in the oven and turn the oven light on.
6. Finally, I wait for about ten minutes approximately to take them out. If they smell and look like they are burnt, then they are so if I usually take them out before they burn. I would place two on each plate (7 in total).


The little pizzas smell just like pizza sauce and my mouth is watering to taste the cheese, but first I would make the fruit smoothies. This would include frozen fruit (strawberries, pineapples, papayas, and mangos), orange juice, and apple juice. I would use a blender.

1. First, I would pour the orange juice and apple juice in the blender until it gets halfway up.
2. Next, I would put about maybe a couple of handfuls of frozen fruit in.
3. Then, I would put the top on the blender and press mix/ice crush and maybe blend until the blender runs smooth.
4. Finally I would pour the smoothie into seven different cups.

Great! I made a breakfast meal of a fruit smoothie and a breakfast pizza. That would be all that I make, but if someone wanted a little extra something like yogurt for example, they would have to get it themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment