Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Imagine you had a hundred dollars...

If I was given a hundred dollars I would be happy, but if I couldn't keep it I would understand because money seems to slip away from me so fast. Since I couldn't keep my hundred bucks, I would give it to my mother. It always seems like that I am always asking for something that I need for school or how my sibilings need it too. There never seems to be a time where she would get to use any of her money to do or get something nice for herself. So, I would give the hundred dollars to my mother and tell her to take a day away from us and to buy something nice for herself and to do something nice for herself like go to the spa or something. I wouldn't want her to do anything else with that money, so I would have to keep everyone away from her as long as she still has the money and that includes me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment