Friday, September 17, 2010

If I could have lunch with any Famous Person...

If I could have lunch with any famous person, it would sort of be difficult. It would be difficult because I would not know who to chose because there are so many famous people out in our world today. If I had to come down to a choose though, I think I would have lunch with Johnny Depp. I think that Johnny Depp is eccentric and different and because of this I think that it makes him a distinct individual. I really like his acting skills because he sometimes acts loopy.
When we get to our lunch I would ask him a look of questions. I also would ask him to act for me. I would ask him if he really liked his career and if he got a chance to spend time with his family often. I would just want a pleasant little chat about random stuff. Since he is a Gemini and so am I, I would try to find out what we have in common. Then when our lunch is done, I would ask him for his autograph and for me to take a picture with him. I might or might not try to keep in touch, but I might be to scared to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment