Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Home

The thing I like best about my home, is that someone is always there no matter what time it is. I can always come home from school and find my family there. The thing is, I know when my family is there because for one thing, we are the loudest house on my block. We are always yelling about something and my little sister is always having a tantrum, so you pretty much can hear us throughout my whole block.

It would not be my home, if it was not for the noise. Since we are a big family, I think we are expected to have some noise. If that is not it, then my family is weird, but that is just who we are. If it was quiet on my block, that usually meant that either my little sister was away or we were all gone.I feel that if there was not any noise in my house I would know no one was there or my little sister was gone.

Sometimes I would want some alone time and privacy, but I know I would never achieve that as long as my family was there. I would only achieve half of the privacy if I stayed up late at night while the others were sleeping, but never full alone time. But, the thing is that I do not like being alone all the time because it makes me feel unprotected and lonely. That is why I prefer staying at my home where there is at least one person there.

No comments:

Post a Comment