Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If I could have any animal for a pet...

Even though I have a cat and I love him, if I could have any animal for a pet, it would be a horse. I personally love horses and would die to ride one again. In my mind, the horse would be beautiful because it would be mine. It would be a palomino horse, which is a horse that has a gold coat and a white tail and mane. It would be a mare and I would name her Buttercup. She would be a wild horse in which I would only be able to calm her down and I would be the only one who could ride her. She would be stubborn and she would like to scare others that were not her owner. I would want for her have the best treatment, so I would move out of my house to a house with a barn, so I could be with her almost 24/7.

Her diet would consist on oats, hay, apples, carrots, barley, maize and of course water. For snacks and goodies, I would feed her sugar cubes. She would be trained by me on a snack system, so that for every good thing she would do, I would give her a treat. I would not punish her if she did something wrong. She would have her own stall and she might share the barn with others because I would not want for her to be lonely while I was at school.  I would feed her everyday and make sure she always had enough water. I would clean her stall every five days and I would brush her fur and maybe even braid her tail and mane everyday.

I would love Buttercup, because I would go riding with her every single day and would train with her. I would teach her how to jump and run around an obstacle course designed for horses. I would enter her into contests and even if she did not win, I would celebrate with her because she will always do her best. She would be the best pet ever and she would be mine.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent story! I personally like horses as well, and like you, have ridden one. From the details you've provided lets me know that you truly thought this through and would be a great horse owner. And I love how you add pictures to yours--I might start doing that too!
    Though, I got a little confused with the very begining. "Even though I have a cat and I love him, if I could have any animal for a pet, it would be a horse." I know what you meant here, but the way you wrote your sentence threw me off my game. Next time look out for those unoticable traps :)

    ReplyDelete