Sunday, September 12, 2010

Restaurant

If I had my own restaurant I really would not be that excited about it because I really do not care for them or fancy food really, but since I would have to I would have to. I would name my restaurant Delectable Dishes I guess. The restaurant would be a restaurant that specialize in different dishes around the world. That way it would not be difficult for someone to choosing a restaurant because there would every kind of dish in the world there. They would be able to go into the restaurant and get things from American foods to foods all the world to Japan.
The restaurant would have a big entrance, blue paint, and hanging all around the front of the place would be little flags representing each country. On the inside there would be no separation of the food variety, so every one eats in one place. There would be a variety of workers and chefs from all around the world and they would all have to speak a little English in order for me to understand what they are talking about or if there was a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment