Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What I am really good at

There are many things that I can do. Not all the things I can do exhibit that I am really good at them. For example, if I had to cook, I would, but it would be a very simple and maybe undercooked ( or overcooked) meal. I also can play the piano, but I can only play a couple of songs like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." The one thing that people keep telling me that I am really good at is talking.


I personally think that I am not really good at anything, but my all of my family keep suggesting say that I am good at random talking. Not the type of talking in front of crowds, but the type of talking in front of one person. I would have to be very comfortable around you to talk about random stuff though. So, I would have to really know you if I am to talk random. That means you would not be able to see my "talent" if I talk to a complete stranger right now.


What I mean by random talking, I mean just that, random talking. I could be talking about something for example my dreams. I remember my dreams every single night, so it is very rare I can not remember my dream. I would tell you my dream out of nowhere. Other times I would tell random facts that I learned the previous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment