Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Ideal Vacation

Every one that I know likes vacations. They are the times that you get to relax and maybe even go away from your home. They could give you extra time to spend with your family or even get those extra hours of sleep that you have been missing out on. Even though I do not go away for any of my vacations, I like them because I use them to catch up on my sleep. But, one thing I really would like to try is going off of the mainland of the United States to go to Hawaii for one of my vacations. That would be my ideal vacation.
I am not sure why, but I have always wanted to go visit Hawaii. I guess it is because it has Hula dancing and is on an island. I am not sure what island I would like to visit because I honestly do not know any besides Maui, so I guess that is what island I would visit. I know for sure that I would want to see the ocean waves against the shore of the island and see people surf. I would probably even decide to learn how to surf. I would defiantly want to taste the food that they have and buy a lot of souvenirs from the gift shops. I would be able to be the last of the United States to see the sun set. This would be my ideal vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment