Friday, October 29, 2010

Buying a New Computer

What is the first thing that you do when you buy something new? Do you gawk at it over its newness? Or maybe do you make sure it has everything that you wanted it to have and all of the parts that were needed were there? Now, what do you do when you go into the store to buy a computer? Do you just buy the first one that you see? I am pretty sure that you do not just buy the first one that you see. I know that if that was me buying a new state of the art computer, I would research the information before I buy it.
IN order to make sure that I am getting the best type of computer possible, I would do a number of things. First, I would consult my father because he works with computers, so he is sort of an expert on them. I would ask about how much information that it could hold and does it have a high security level. I would then go online to find out about how it looks and what it has to offer me. Once I am done doing that, I would go to the store that would have the computer and see how it runs. If I like it, I would buy it. If not, I would go research another computer.  Consult an expert on computers, research online, and go to the store that sells the computer to look at it: these steps would help anyone find a great computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment