Monday, October 25, 2010

Images: Class Assignment

I see the dark charcoal black of the horse, the sky blue sky, green grass, and the bright yellow sun. The dark and bright colors contrast. I hear the horse's hoof beats hit the soft grass, the wind blowing against the horse's mane and tail that make a sound like the wind against a flag, the horse's whinnies and snorts as one would try to brush it, and the horse's munching on a carrot. The mood it would bring would be of rebellion because of the fierce look in the horse's eye as one would try to ride a wild black beauty. The emotions that it would bring would be of intimidation because of the fear of falling off it because it went wild and of happiness for my love of horses and their beauty. The taste it would remind me of would be of original sun chips  because while I attempt to ride the horse, the sun air would be full of sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment