Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ways a Teen my Age Can Earn Money

Money comes in different amounts. Some could be in large amounts for example millions.  Others could be in small amounts like dollars or pennies. Either amounts we still need them, but we all know that the ones that we strive most for are the larger amounts. Even though many people want to have large amounts of money, they simply do not, for example me. I currently have twenty five cents to my name in my wallet right now. Two coins are dimes and the other five cents are pennies. Now you are probably thinking that I am broke, but let me tell you this, my wallet always stays empty and never has enough to fill it. This is why I need money fast.


There are many ways a teen my age can make money. The most ways point to having a afterschool or weekend job. Others include helping out a neighbor with their lawn, babysitting, or even making mixed Cd's. Some other ways include tutoring your next door neighbor's son and maybe even taking care of your neighbor's pets. In other words, there are many ways teens can make money, but it is not about what you do (most of the times), but what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment