Monday, October 4, 2010

My New Sandwich

Are you tired of all the boring sandwiches out there? Does your mind just scream try some new type of sandwich? Well, you have come to the right place. I happen to have a new sandwich recipe that just can kick those boring sandwiches in their buns. I call it the Happy Sandwich.

This sandwich is a very delicate sandwich. It contains: banana bread, strawberry slices, grapes, pineapple slices, peach slices, and watermelon slices. As you can see, there is an enormous amount of fruit, so it might remind you of a fruit salad and when I see the word fruit salad I feel really happy. That is why I named it the Happy Sandwich.

It is pretty simple to make this sandwich. All you have to do is slice up some strawberries, a pineapple, a peach, a miniature watermelon. You could slice the grapes if you wanted to. The banana bread would go first followed by the pineapples, watermelon, peach, strawberries, grapes, and then the other banana bread slice would go last. This sandwich might or might not appeal to you, but I know it is appealing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment