Sunday, October 3, 2010

Superpowers

If I had any superpowers, I would choose super strength. I would choose super strength. I would choose super strength because I am a very weak person. If you put two textbooks in my hands, i would complain that it was too heavy. If my younger sister sat on me, I would not be able to get her off. So, now you can see why I would choose super strength.


Even though I think we are only supposed to choose one superpower, I would also choose the ability to fly. I would choose the ability to fly because I really do not like being late. If I had the ability to fly, I would not be late because there would not be any obstacles, like stoplights, that would slow me down.

With my combined superpowers, I would be able to do all kinds of things. I would be able to fight the bad guys and fly them off to the police. If someone was falling off a tall building, I would be able to fly up and catch them and carry them to the ground. I could also be able to save people from accidents. For example, a plane failed, so I fly up and keep the plane steady from its belly until it can reach the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment