Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pollution

Greeting’s my visitor from another planet from a different galaxy. I understand that this is officially your first visit to planet Earth and the Milky Way Galaxy. I know that there might be a lot of concepts on my planet that you may not understand from my planet and might find a bit overwhelming. Since you seem perplexed right now, I would like to introduce to you a major and serious problem on planet Earth. What is the problem, you ask? Well the problem is pollution.
Do you see the clouds in the sky? Do you notice how dirty and blackish brown that they are? Do you also notice how the air does not seem clean enough to breathe right and feel wonderful? Well, that is what pollution does. It comes from all of our factories, cars, and smog that we use. The factories produce the dirtiness in the air making it bad. Now, if you look at the country over there, you might notice that the skies are not like that. They are not like that because they have very little factories and such that cause the pollution. That is the one good thing about this planet. The country will be better dealing with pollution than our busy cities.
Now do you understand a little about what pollution is? Well that is a great thing to hear about because adapting to this planet is how we have to survive. Oh, I see that you have to leave already. I will see you later and next time I will tell you about our wonderful recycling methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment