Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Favorite Game

Everyone that I know has a favorite game to play. What is your favorite game to play? Is it a game of hide-in-seek or it could be an X-box game, like Halo or Call of Duty? I know that my favorite game to play is on the computer. It is a creating game and you could control the people in it and you could make them have the life that they wanted to have. It has gone from flat to 3D and I have loved each and every one of them when they came out. Have you guessed what game it is yet? If you have not guessed yet, the answer is the Sims.
Ever since the original Sims came out, I have been in love with the game. Instead of it being a game that scared the socks off my feet, this game was very accommodating to me. I was able to make a family or a single person and play out their life for them. I gave my Sims pets, money, a college education, vacation time, a skill to learn, an apartment, and even children. The game is so fun that I would pick this game over any other game because it has the ability to have what I want. Any other game would leave me bored or too scared to finish.
My favorite game would always be the Sims (all three versions). This game makes me happy because it is not scary or boring. If I were isolated on an island, I would be happy to have it because it would keep me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment