Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Visit to the Moon

"Five, four three, two, one, and take off." the announcer announced as the spaceship made its way out of earth's atmosphere. It was on its way towards the moon. Inside were a team illustrious astronauts ready to set foot outside of space in a huge spacesuit. They would study the intricate moon and discover new findings.
The end.

Well, did you like my extremely, ridiculously, outrageously short story? It is alright if you did not particularly like it or if you hated it because I would not hold a grudge against you. I am too nice at the moment to do that. You are probably wondering what was the point of writing my story. It talks about the moon in about every single sentence except the first one, so I would think that you would notice that this is about the moon. It was based on my prompt question, Would you want to visit the moon? My answer to this question obviously is yes, I would love to visit the moon.


I would want to visit the moon for many reasons. The first reason is because I see it every day in the sky and would at least want to set foot on it. If I visited the moon, that would give me a clear definition of how the moon actually is. The second reason is because it is gray. I sometimes like the color gray and on a good day, it would be awesome to visit a big, gray, moon. The third reason is because I have never been very far away from the earth and I think it would be a good chance to see how the earth really looks from far away in person. The final reason is because I really want to see if they have moon sand and rocks. If they did I would definitely take some home.

No comments:

Post a Comment