Wednesday, October 6, 2010

If I Was Twenty Feet Tall

If I was twenty feet tall, I would not like myself. I do have flaws because I am a human, so if I was twenty feet tall, my flaws would be magnified. One flaw I have is that I am very clumsy and I at least harm myself once a day (not on purpose.) So, imagine a twenty foot tall, 16 year old girl falling to the ground because she stubbed her toe.

Life for me would  be hectic. It would be very difficult for me to find clothes that run that big in sizes. I would be the only one that big, so I would be very lonely. People would be afraid of me and I would have no privacy, since the media would find me interesting. Food would be very difficult to sustain my hunger because food would look so little to me. Also, I would have to live where no one else lives because I would not be able to fit in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment