Monday, November 8, 2010

Whip My Hair

Hey there! Have you heard of the new music video for “Whip My Hair” by Willow Smith? Oh, you have not? Well, that is too bad because it is a video that I cannot stop watching even though my parents think it is an annoying song from a girl who cannot sing and sings the same thing over and over again. I do admit that the phrase “I whip my hair back and forth” is repeated throughout the whole song, but that is beside the point. I am here to tell you about the music video since you have not had the chance to see or hear it yet.

The music video starts off with a very dull grey room with bored and children who look boring. Willow starts to walk in with a boom box and she dips the tips of her hair in the paint of her boom box and she whips her hair around the room, all the while spreading paint everywhere giving color to the dull room. She keeps whipping her hair (she barely has because of her Mohawk like hair style) and basically everyone starts to have fun and let loose from being all dull and serious all the time. She sings about how she does not care what people say and basically that no one could bring her down as long as she keeps whipping her hair. Her brother, Jaden Smith, stars in her video near the end and he whips his hair too!

So, that is basically how the music video goes. I really hope that you like “Whip My Hair”. That way when you do finally hear the song, you would be able to sing along with me!





No comments:

Post a Comment