Monday, November 1, 2010

Spring

My favorite season is spring. I was born in the late spring, so that means I should have a natural like for spring. I would not choose any other season because summer is too hot, autumn is very boring, and winter brings coldness. My recent summer was spent in an adult school for something I did not want to do making me despise it. The autumn and winter bring memories of the police academy. Unlike any of the other seasons, spring brings life, some rain, and no strong boring or scary memories. It brings flowers to bloom and we have longer daylight days.

During the spring I could do a lot of things because it can be a little cool, warm, or a little hot. That way if I feel like it I could go swimming. I might stay outside and ride my bicycle. I might go and plant a garden, so they would be ready to harvest in the fall. I seem to get less sick during the spring. I also just like to go and read a good book that I find from the library or around my house.

Even though the spring seems a bit boring right now from reading what I wrote, I still like it better than the other seasons. Until I change my mind again, my favorite season is spring. I might change my mind about spring because of my indecisiveness. Who knows? Maybe next time I might say my favorite season is summer because of an exciting event occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment