Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Typical Day

Life is everything. Everything lives and breathes that is living. I am a living thing; therefore I am a human creature. Every day that I live I usually go through a routine that I really do not like at the moment. This routine could also be classified as a typical day in my life. Since I am so generous I am going to tell you about a typical day of my life.

Since I mostly only go out on week days, I am going to tell you what I do on a typical Monday. I usually get up at 5:30 to the sound of my mother waking me up trying to get me to get up. I usually end up going back to sleep and waking up thirty minutes later. I go to the bathroom and do my business and get dressed. I then go eat some breakfast and it would be around 6:40. I then leave the house because I have an early class and I have to walk to the bus stop to catch the bus for school. I arrive at my school at 7:10 and I wait for my teacher to come. I then go to my other three classes for the day. I then catch the bus straight home after school, if I do not have to walk home with my brother. I then do my homework, chores, and read until it is time to go to shower. Then I go to bed about 1:00 a.m.

As you can see, I have a very boring life. I do not do anything, but chores, homework, and read. I just go to school and do nothing else. Even though I did not mention this on Wednesday, I usually go to my explorer meetings. Other than that, my typical day in my life is bland

No comments:

Post a Comment