Monday, November 1, 2010

Cabbage

There are many foods that people end up not liking in their lifetime. It could be a certain type of meat, a type of vegetable, or maybe even a certain type of dessert. There is even a food that I truly dislike and I will always dislike it. That certain food is a type of vegetable. I usually like most vegetables, but there are a few that I dislike and they are peas, lima beans, and brussels sprouts. But, the vegetable that I really truly dislike is cabbage.

 No matter what anyone might think or might tell me, I will never like cabbage. I think that it is truly disgusting and makes me want to gag. The smell also is very horrifying. It just makes me want to just run out of my house when my mom cooks it. I remember one time, my mother made some cabbage and she would not let me leave the table until I ate all of my serving of cabbage. The thing is, I ended up eating a very very small piece of the cabbage and nothing more. I eventually got away from the table without eating any more of the cabbage.

So, I guess you can tell that I do not like cabbage at all. I rather roll in the mud with a thousand pigs getting myself dirty than to eat cabbage. I hope that I will never have to deal with cabbage again, that way I would never actually have to roll in the mud with the pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment