Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Have you ever wanted to have the best birthday party for your best friend? Well, I know that I have wanted that for a pretty long time and since their birthday is coming up fast, I want to throw them a party. I want this party to be so great that they would reminisce about it every time they had the chance to hang out with me. It would show how great of a friend that I am and would make me feel so much better that they think that about me. So, I have to make a plan.

The plan would go very well because I would be planning it. It would be a surprise birthday party because they have never had one before. I would get a cake specially made by the finest bakery in town. All of the decorations would be from designers. I would invite all of their closest friends. It would be in the hotel room at Disney Land, since my best friend has always wanted to go there. I would tell my best friend that I was just going there to pick something up from my Uncle so my best friend would not suspect a thing. Once the party was over, I would take my best friend to Disney Land and ride all of the rides. After the day was over I would ask my best friend what she thought about the day.

So, that is what I would do for my best friend’s birthday party. It would be very surprising to my best friend and it would be the birthday my best friend would remember. What would you do for your best friend’s birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment